You can sign-up quickly and easily for the Cloud Referral Program by following the steps detailed below:
1) Click on the link or paste this URL in your browser: Ingram Micro Cloud Referral Program (postaffiliatepro.com)
2) The referral program page opens
3) Sign up is free
1. Fill out the ‘Sign-up’ form
2. Agree to the terms and conditions and
3. Click the Signup button
Once the form has been submitted Ingram Micro will perform the following checks:
1. Whether you qualify
2. You meet the basic technical criteria
4) Click the ‘Submit payment forms’ link to download the forms, then fill the payment forms and submit them to referralSAP@ingrammicro.com
IMPORTANT: These forms must be submitted and then approved by Ingram Micro in order to begin receiving commission payments from Ingram Micro.
5) Once your application has been approved, you will receive a welcome email. Welcome emails contain the following information:
- Link to the Post Affiliate Pro webpage
- Your login credentials for your Post Affiliate Pro account
- Startup package
- Instructions on how to begin earning commissions right away
6) Using the link in the welcome email set your password for the Post Affiliate Pro (PAP) website
7) Once you have logged in to PAP, you can do the following:
1. View unique URL with your affiliate ID appended
2. Get HTML code for digital ad banners that can be embedded into an existing website or shared on social media
Refer to ‘How to: Add a Banner Ad to My Website’ to learn more
3. Real time sales and commission tracking and reporting
To learn how to use the different features of the Post Affiliate Pro refer to its User Manual.
Following is a comprehensive list of all articles related to the Cloud Referral Program:
Post Affiliate Pro – User Manual
- How to: View Reports
- How to: Update Profile Information
- How to: View Commissions
- How to: Add a Banner Ad to Social Media
- How to: Add a Banner Ad to My Website
- How to: View My Affiliate Link
Cloud Referral Program – FAQs
- Do you provide user-training for referral partners?
- Can I migrate existing customers from the Advisor model to Ingram’s Referral model?
- Will I receive Partner of Record (POR) credit for customers that I refer to the Ingram Micro Referral Program?
- How can I increase my referrals?
- What are my payout options?
- What services carry the cloud referral program?
- How are commissions calculated?
- How does the Cloud Referral Program work?Do you provide user-training for referral partners?Will I receive Partner of Record (POR) credit for customers that I refer to the Ingram Micro Referral Program?What services carry the cloud referral program?How are commissions calculated?Will I receive Partner of Record (POR) credit for customers that I refer to the Ingram Micro Referral Program?