Referral Customers or Referral Partners (acting on behalf of their Customers) must purchase additional licenses for existing tenants from the Customer Control Panel - and not the referral marketplace.
Follow the instructions detailed in this article to purchase additional resources:
1) Open the URL for the referral store
Note: Ensure you use the URL corresponding to your Customer’s region (refer to Table 1).
Table 1: Regional referral stores’ URLs
2) Navigate and click on My Account > Login button.
3) On the login page enter login credentials and then click the Login button
4) In the Customer Control Panel, select the subscription you need to purchase resources for under ‘Subscription’
5) Select the ‘Account’ tab
6) On the ‘Account’ page select ‘Buy Additional Resources’
7) On the ‘Buy Additional Resources’ page select the subscription you want to increase tenant licenses for
8) Use the + and - buttons to increase or decrease the number of licenses for the subscription
Note: You cannot decrease the total number of licenses below what is currently in use.
9) Review your order details and then click the Place Order button
10) You will receive a confirmation message
Once the ‘Order Status’ changes to ‘Completed’ the new licenses are available for assigning to Users (refer to ‘Creating End User Profiles for Microsoft CSP Subscriptions’ to assign new licenses when creating new Users on the Microsoft Office Portal).
Click Exit Wizard button to return to the CCP’s Home page.