Once you have successfully signed up for the Cloud Referral Program, you can view all banners on the Post Affiliate Pro (PAP) website. Ingram Micro adds new banners whenever possible. If you have the resources and prefer to create your own banners, please let us know and we can show you how to incorporate them with your unique affliate URL so commissions can be tracked appropriately.
Ph. No: 800-705-7057
The following article describes how to add a banner to your website. If you want to add a banner to social media refer to the ‘How to: Add a Banner Ad to My Social Media’.
How to: Add a Banner Ad to Your Website
1) Log in to your Post Affiliate Pro (PAP) account using your username and password
2) From the left-side menu select Promotions > Banners & Links
3) On the ‘Banner & Links’ page, scroll down until you locate the banner you want to use
4) Under the banner, click on the Get banner code button
5) Copy and paste the displayed code into your website, newsletter or email (ensure it goes into their HTML code)
Note: The image is hosted by the Cloud Referral Program so you are not required to upload them separately.
Highlighted in Figure: A banner link with unique affiliate URL included. This can be copied and pasted into your website, newsletter or email in its HTML format.
Following is a comprehensive list of all articles related to the Cloud Referral Program:
Post Affiliate Pro – User Manual
Cloud Referral Program – FAQs