Now you can view the customers’ subscription from Unified Reseller Control Panel itself. You don’t require to switch to classic panel.
How Do I Get There?
- Login to your Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace
- Once logged in, click on the CONTROL PANEL.
- You will be redirected to the Unified Reseller Control Panel.
How Do I View the Subscriptions?
- Once you are landed to the Unified Reseller Control Panel, click on the Customers at the left side menu.
- Here you will see the three options in the Customers sections, i.e. Subscriptions, Orders and Customers. Subscription is auto selected as it is the first option in the list.
- Here you can see the list of the subscriptions, categorized by
- Expire within 30 Days
- Auto – Renew within 30 Days
- Active: All the active subscriptions of your customers
- Expire within 30 Days: Subscriptions which are going to expire within next 30 days
- Auto – Renew within 30 Days: Subscriptions which will renew automatically within next 30 days
- Trial: Subscriptions, which are trial
- All: All the subscription including expired and terminated
- You can search the subscription by its status as well.
- Type the name of the subscription in the search box and click on the STATUS
- Select the status type by checking the box and click on the Apply button.
- It shows the result as per the selection made in the status.
- You can search the subscription by setting the Customer Type as well.
- Click on the CUSTOMER TYPE and select the customer type and click on the Apply.
- You will see the list of the subscriptions as per your Search Criteria.
NOTE: Click on the RESET ALL to reset the search criteria.