This document will provide you information about Managing Service Plan Settings through Unified Reseller Control Panel.
Pricing and other service plan settings are set to Ingram Micro’s defined values by default. While some service plans are locked by Ingram Micro, resellers can change the settings on certain service plans that are not locked. Follow the instructions below to check whether the service plan you wish to edit can be self-managed, and then to set up the service plan so it is managed by the reseller. Note that you can also revert to Ingram Micro’s default settings at any time.
1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel. Switch to Classic Panel.
2) Click the Billing link in the top right-hand-side menu. If the link says Operations, you are already in the Billing interface.
3) Click on the Products > Service Plans menu option on the left-hand side of the page.
4) Initially, you will see all of the plans that are delegated to your account. You have the ability to set the pricing for all of them though.
5) If there are certain plans that you want to quickly locate you can always use the search tools. For example,
- we'll be taking control of the pricing of the “Exchange Online Kiosk (monthly pre-pad)” plan.
- To locate all of these types of plans we'll use the search tool and look for plans with “Exchange Online Kiosk” in their name.
- Next, we'll select the plan that we want to set the price for by clicking on its name.
6) You will see a notice that the current plan is delegated to us.
This message just means that the current settings and pricing are inherited from the system. All you need to do is take ownership of the plan and then you'll be able to make the changes we need. Click on the "Manage by Myself" button at the bottom of the page to take the ownership.
7) You will receive a warning about this action to alert us that at this point forward we're responsible for the pricing and settings for this plan. Click the "OK" button to acknowledge this change in responsibility.
After following the steps outlined above, you will be able to change the default service plan values. See this related article for step-by-step instructions to update the service plan subscription and resource prices.
This document has provided information about Managing Service Plan Settings through Classic Panel.