Resellers can configure their own service plans from the Classic Control Panel according to the Vendor upgrade policy. Customers will see the upgrade scenario according to the configuration.
How Do I Reach There?
How Do I Configure the Service Plan?
- Once you reached to the Classic Panel. Click on the Billing at the top right corner.
- Now click on the Service Plans under the Products at the left side menu.
- Select the Service Plan you want to configure Subscription Start date per Upgrade Path.
NOTE: Subscription should be Managed Myself enabled. Please click here to know more.
- Here you will see the General Information about the subscription. Click on the Upgrade
- Now click on the Add New Allowed Upgrade/ Downgrade button, if not added previously. Else jump to the step 7.
- Search the Service Plan,
- Select the plan by checking the box and
- Click on the Add Selected Plan(s).
- Now click on the Service Plan Name to Configure.
- Now click on the Edit button.
- Here you will get the option to edit the service plan information. You can set:
- Upgrade Plan Fee
- Description of Switch Plan Fee
- SKU (Click on the Magnifying Glass Icon to select the SKU.).
Click on the Save button, once done.
- Your Service Plan Configuration will be updated.