Administrators are created in the Control Panel to access the Acronis Management Console; receive notifications and monitor customer’s backup activities. An Acronis Management Console is assigned to an Administrator. You can create as many administrators as you required.
The following are the steps to create an administrator and then activate the Acronis Management account.
- Log in to the Reseller Control Panel.
- Click on the Classic Panel button at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the My Services option from the left hand menu
- At the My Services page, click on the Subscriptions tab.
- You will see the list of available subscriptions. Click on the Manage Backup button at the far right end of the Acronis Volume Pricing Subscription.
- Here you will be under the Backup tab, click on the Add button to add the Backup Administrator.
- Here you have to provide the details of the Admin user.
- Provide the login, email ID and full name of the user
- Select the required Notifications
- Enable/ Disable the Business Notifications as per the requirement and
- Click on the Submit button.
- You will see a message in the green bar and the user will be created. The User will receive the email with an activation link.
- The user will receive an email as shown below.
- Click the Activate Account button.
- Acronis Login page will open, set the password, and click on the ACTIVATE ACCOUNT button.
- Accept the End User license agreement and click on the LET’S START button.