Dropmysite (DMS) is a service for website and database backup, restoration, monitoring and migration. You can opt between 5GB to 500GB of back-up space for your website(s); database(s) and monitors.
- Secure (military grade) backup service for websites and databases
- Monitor website’s availability and security
- Immediate notification via email or sms in the event of an outage or hacks
- Check website response time from anywhere in the world and view them graphically on a chart
- One-click restoration of websites and databases at any time and from any place
- Easy-to-use dashboard for all functions
- Schedule recurring website and database back-ups
The following ‘Table of Contents’ is a complete list of all articles covering Dropmysite features.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Control Panel: Dropmysite (DMS) articles describing functions related to DMS within the Customer Control Panel (CCP).
DMS Dashboard: Articles related to understanding Dropmysite Dashboard and storing Administrator information.
Website Backups: Articles related to creating and managing website backups.
Website Monitors: Articles related to setting up and using website monitors.
Blacklist Monitors: Articles related to setting up and using blacklist monitors
Database Backups: Articles related to creating and managing DMS backups.
FAQs: Frequently asked questions about DMS.