1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
6) Click the ‘+ Add Website Blacklist Monitor’ icon ()
7) The ‘+ Add Website Blacklist Monitor’ page opens
8) Enter all the required fields (indicated by the *). The table below is a description of all fields.
1. Website: From the drop down options select the website you want to monitor
Note: This has to be a website you have created a profile for in DMS (refer to ‘Creating Website Profiles on DMS’).
2. Url: Enter URL for the specific webpage that you consider susceptible to phishing and malware attacks
3. Database: (optional) You can include a database if there is one associated with the webpage.
Note: This has to be a database you have created a profile for in DMS (refer to ‘How to: Add Your Database’s Access Information to DMS’).
4. Alert email: Enter the email address of the person you want notified as soon as DMS detects phishing or malware on your website.
9) By default, the ‘Stop backup after malware or phishing alert detected’ checkbox is ticked, if you do not want scheduled backups to be stopped, upon detection, uncheck this option
IMPORTANT: It is advised that you keep this option checked to avoid code corruption. Scheduled backups will resume only after Google removes this page from their blacklist website.
10) Tick the ‘I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Website Blacklist Monitor’ checkbox
11) Click the Save button
12) You will receive a confirmation message that your blacklist monitor has been successfully added
13) The new alert will be listed under the ‘Website Blacklist Monitor’ section on the DMS Dashboard’s main page
If you need to add blacklist monitors for multiple pages on the same website, repeat steps 6 – 11 for each page. You can do this for all your websites on DMS.
Here is the complete list of articles related to blacklist monitors:
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.