You can change the settings for a scheduled backup such as time of your backup, the time zone, the frequency of the backup and the directories you want to backup.
This article shows you how to change the timing for a scheduled backup.
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
6) Click on the Edit Schedule () button in the ‘Websites’ section
7) The ‘Schedule Backup’ page opens
8) Select a time from under ‘Start time:’ by clicking on the () button
9) Click the Next button
10) A summary of the changes you made will be displayed
11) Click the Save button
2) You will receive a confirmation message
Here is the complete list of articles related to changing the settings for scheduled backups of your website:
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.