This article shows you how to download a file from a backup. If you need to download a complete backup, refer to ‘How to: Download Backups’.
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
6) Click the Backup History () button
7) The ‘Backup History’ page opens
8) Select a backup from the table by clicking on it
Note: You can only view the contents of a backup that has the status ‘Success’.
9) The ‘Backup File Changes’ page opens to the ‘New’ tab
10) The table displays all the new files that were added to this backup
11) Click on the file that you want to download
12) Download begins immediately
Other articles related to website backups are:
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.