You can view and/or delete backups from the ‘Backup History’ page.
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
6) Under the ‘Databases’ section click on the Backup History () button
7) The ‘Backup History’ page opens with a list of all the backups you have created for the database
8) Corresponding to the backed up data you want to delete click the Delete button
9) A confirmation window pops-up
10) Click the Yes button to confirm
This deletes a backup, if you want to delete a database profile from your DMS account, refer to ’How to: Delete a Database from your DMS Account’.
Here is the complete list of articles related to database backups:
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.