1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
6) In the ‘Monitors’ section, locate the monitor you want to view a failure report for
7) Click on the failures () button
8) The ‘Website Failures’ page opens
Each failure has date and time stamps and detailed explanations such as: 502 – Bad Gateway, Timeout, Server broke connection etc.
All articles related to Website Monitors are here:
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.