10 Disabling Auto-Renew from the Customer Control Panel (CCP)
Modified on: Mon, 8 Feb, 2021 at 12:23 AM
- Log in to the Customer Control Panel (CCP)
- Click on ‘Account from left-side menu option.
- Under the Account section, click on the Subscriptions option.
- Select the Autodesk Subscription from the list of the subscriptions.
- On the ‘Autodesk’ page, the auto-renewal is shown ‘Enabled’. Click on the DISABLE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL button.
- Subscription’s Automatic Renewal Status will be changed to Disabled.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.