1) Log in to the Customer Control Panel
2) From the left side menu options select Quick-books Online
3) On the ‘Quickbooks Online’ page, click ‘ACTIVATE OR ACCESS QUICKBOOKS’ on the ‘MY SERVICE’ tile
4) The ‘Welcome to Quickbooks’ page is launched
IMPORTANT! Ensure you take note of your Customer’s unique ‘License number’ and ‘Product number’.
5) Click the Launch account set up button
6) Under the ‘Set Up Your Account ‘section, enter or copy and paste the Customer’s unique ‘License number’ and ‘Product number’
7) Tick the ‘I agree to the Terms of Service.’ check box
8) Click the Set Up Account button
9) On the ‘Sign Up for QuickBooks’ page, create an account by providing email address; first and last name; phone number; and create a password
Note: Phone number is important for retrieving a forgotten password.
10) Click the Create Account button
11) QuickBooks launches into a wizard that takes you through a questionnaire for importing your business data
12) Select all the tasks you want to use QuickBooks for
13) Click the All set button
You are ready to begin using Quick-books. Every page has context sensitive help, click the question mark icon () on the top right corner to access topics related to the page you are on.