AvePoint enables Partners to expand their product portfolios and deliver best-in-class solutions to migrate, manage, and protect their customers' data. AvePoint's cloud service offerings help Partners increase the value of Office 365 for their customers to drive adoption, and grow service margins.
You can buy AvePoint from Marketplace/ Unified Reseller Control Panel/ Customer Control Panel.
Features and Benefits
Differentiate your Office 365 portfolio with AvePoint’s Migrate, Manage, and Protect solutions:
- Migrate your customers' file shares, Exchange, Gmail, other IMAP/POP3 mailboxes, Google Drive, Teams, Groups, and SharePoint workloads to Office 365.
- Migrate an unlimited amount of data for a single Office 365 tenant, or migrate up to 1 TB of data per tenant for unlimited tenants per yearly license
- One-click analysis generates detailed, visual reports on source environments to identify issues before they stall your project.
- Drag and drop content from SharePoint, Exchange, Gmail, other IMAP/POP3 mailboxes, Google Drive, Teams, Groups, and File Share to Office 365 with full fidelity in real time, or schedule it in batches.
- Monitor migration progress with real-time dashboards to view the number of migrated items, the volume of migrated content, and status of your migration jobs.
- Global Reporting – generate reports on global Office 365 Group team sites, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business settings and security to track any unauthorized changes and react accordingly.
- Audit Reporting – generate audit reports for item lifecycle, list deletion, permission changes, site access, and user lifecycle across an entire Office 365 environment.
- User Activity Report – audit all user activities in SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, and Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) through integration with the Office 365 Activity Management API.
- Cross-Instance Replication – move or copy Office 365 content with associated metadata locally within one site collection, or across sites for tenant-to-tenant replication.
- Real-time or Scheduled Replication – perform live, real-time replication based on customizable event triggers (including item update, deletion, and move) or perform scheduled replications as often as every 15 minutes.
Monitoring & Policy Enforcement
- Monitor for and automatically notify or adjust unauthorized or out-of-policy changes to configurations, features, permissions, and settings while alerting administrators with configurable rules.
- User Restriction – restrict access to and sharing of Office 365 Group team sites, SharePoint Online sites, and OneDrive for Business content. Control access to content internally and when sharing with external parties.
- Batch Mode – control sites and site collections with batch mode to quickly implement configurations, enforce policies in bulk, and reduce costs associated with Office 365 administration.
Protection Back Up & Restore
- Run automatic backups up to four times a day and retain 100% of your data for one year.
- Perform item-level, full-fidelity recovery for all content in Office 365 Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Project Online, OneDrive for Business, Groups, Teams, and Public Folders.
- With Cloud Backup, you’ll either get one year of Azure Storage (up to 3GB/user), or the option to store data with the cloud vendor of your choice. If requirements change, simply contact Support to switch storage locations.
- With Unlimited Cloud Backup, securely store Office 365 backup data in our unlimited Azure Storage—and leave the capacity planning to us!
- Identify content for quick restore based on properties—including content type, owner, date of creation, file size, parent list name, parent folder name, email subject, sent date, and more.
- Restore content and conversations to any mailbox, OneDrive, Group, or site—not just to its original location.
- Export and restore content directly outside of Office 365, including the ability to restore mail items to a PST or documents to a file share.
- Centralized Management of security, settings, configurations, and content in Office 365 Group team sites, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business through a single interface.
- Copy, move, or restructure sites, Groups, content, and topology within or across Office 365 Groups, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business, while preserving associated permissions and metadata to consolidate resources or perform tenant-to-tenant migration.
- Granular Deployment of select SharePoint objects and customizations — including site collections, sites, lists, folders, configurations, items, design elements, security settings, Managed Metadata Service settings, web parts, workflow and forms—to other locations.
Follow below list of the articles for more information: