Exchange ActiveSync allows users to connect with their Exchange Mailbox using many mobile devices, including iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Follow the instructions below to set up ActiveSync on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
1) Make sure that your device is connected to the internet through wi-fi or your service provider’s data connection.
From the device's home screen tap Settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Microsoft Exchange.
2) On the Exchange screen enter the Exchange Server configuration parameters in the appropriate fields. For help finding your configuration parameters, see this article.
3) Tap Next on the upper right corner of the screen.
4) Your device will now try to locate your Exchange server using Microsoft's Autodiscover service.
If the server cannot be located, the server name must be entered manually. The server name is exchange.na.cloud.im. Enter it and click next.
5) Choose which type(s) of data you would like to synchronize: Mail, Contacts, and Calendars, and tap Save.
Note that by default, only 3 days' worth of email is synchronized. To synchronize more, go into Settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars, select your Exchange account, and tap on Mail days to sync.
6) If you're prompted to create a new passcode, tap Continue and enter a numeric passcode. You'll need to enter the passcode twice.
After following the above steps, your Exchange account is now configured on your iOS device. You will be able to use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device to connect with your Exchange mailbox or calendar.