Microsoft services for the education market enables faculty and students to digitally transform their time in academia. Keep classrooms organized, from lesson planning to giving students feedback and tracking grades, all while staying connected to peers in professional learning communities. The cloud-based solutions below provide users with the Office applications they know, optimized for their devices, so they can work their best and achieve their potential.
Microsoft provides following services for Educational organization:
Microsoft Office 365 – Education:
Microsoft Office 365 - Education is a cloud-based service that is designed to help meet your organization’s needs for robust security, reliability, and user productivity. Microsoft Office 365 for Education delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping save time, money, and free up valued resources.
Office 365 for Education combines the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of Microsoft’s next-generation communications and collaboration services—including Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Office Online, and Skype for Business Online—to help users be productive from virtually anywhere through the Internet.
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security – Education:
Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility + Security - Education is an all-in-one identity protection, mobile management and security solution, designed to help manage and protect users, devices, apps and data in a mobile-first, cloud-first world. EM+S can help you manage the complexity of existing platforms and add new capabilities to deliver cloud-bases services anytime, anywhere on any device.
Microsoft Windows 10 for Education enables faculty and students to access files and collaborate with peers from anywhere, across all devices. And with this latest version, you can get the same level of security and control used by some of the world’s largest and most complex organizations. Let us protect your data, devices, and identities with the most secure edition of Windows while you focus on what you do best.
Empower educators to unlock creativity, promote teamwork, and provide a simple and safe experience in a single, affordable solution built for education.
A new Microsoft 365 Education device license includes Windows, Intune for Education, and Office 365 Education, everything you need to get started.
For more details and description of the products and services, please click here.
- Office 365 Academics is the subscription for the educational organizations and institutes. Resellers, who have the customers as a school/ college/ University can offer this subscription to them
- Microsoft has verified Ingram Micro to sell the Microsoft education subscription and services to the resellers. Ingram will authorize the reseller to sell this educational products to their authorized customers.
Microsoft CSP - Services for Education
To order and resell Microsoft academic-priced products:
- You must confirm that your customer qualifies for educational pricing, as per the eligibility requirements for Qualified Education Users.
- Customer who has an existing office 365 tenant domain name, he can’t get this subscription with the same tenant domain.
- Resellers needs to buy a new tenant domain for an existing customer with Ingram Micro.
Following is a complete list of articles related to using your O365 Academics subscription: