This article provides instructions for enabling Ingram Micro Cloud Orchestrator. When Cloud Orchestrator has been successfully enabled, ‘Cloud Orchestrator’ will be displayed as an option on the Customer Control Panel’s (NextCP) left-side menu.
You can enable Cloud Orchestrator either by acquiring a Cloud Orchestrator subscription from the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace (CMP) or by enabling it from the Cloud Orchestrator tile found on Customer Control Panel’s (CCP’s) ‘Home’ page.
Note: The Cloud Orchestrator tile is available on CCP’s ‘Home’ tile only if Ingram Micro Cloud Orchestrator is being offered by the Customer’s Service Provider.
Cloud Orchestrator on CMP
Cloud Orchestrator on ‘Home’ page on CCP (NextCP)
Enabling Cloud Orchestrator from CMP
1) Login to your Ingram Micro Reseller Control Panel.
2) Type orchestrator in the search box and click on the Ingram Micro Cloud Orchestrator from the search suggestions.
3) Now scroll down and click on the ADD TO CART button.
4) As the plan is added, scroll up and click on the Cart icon.
5) Review your order and click on the NEXT.
6) In the next step, either you can Select an Existing Customer from the list or you can Add a New Customer if you are placing this order for a new customer. In this example, we’ve selected an existing customer. Once the customer is selected/ created, review the details and click on the NEXT.
7) Finally scroll down and click on the BUY button.
8) You will receive an Order Number for the same, click on the TRACK ORDER button to view the status of the order.
9) Once the Cloud Orchestrator subscription has been successfully provisioned, you will find it listed as an option on the left-side menu.
Enabling IMCO from Customer Control Panel (NextCP)
IMPORTANT! This option is only available if Ingram Micro’s Cloud Orchestrator is being offered by the Customer’s Service Provider.
1) Log in to the Customer Control Panel (CCP)
2) On the ‘Home’ page, click the Enable Cloud Orchestrator button located on the ‘Cloud Orchestrator’ tile
3) The ‘Enable Cloud Orchestrator’ wizard is launched
4) Cloud Orchestrator’s 1 service plan is selected by default
5) Click the Next button
6) Indicate the number of Users by clicking the + and - buttons
Note: You cannot decrease the number of Users below 10,000.
7) Click the Finish button
8) Confirm Your Order by clicking on CONFIRM.
Note: Cloud Orchestrator is a free service and will remain free for the duration of the 1 year contract that you will need to agree to by ticking the ‘I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions’ checkbox.
You will be able to see the provisioning progress on the ‘Home’ page also, progress alerts keep you updated until provisioning is complete:
Alerts notify you on Cloud Orchestrator’s provisioning progress.
Once the Cloud Orchestrator subscription has been successfully provisioned, you will find it listed as an option on the left-side menu: