This document will provide you information about How to configure a template software stack. Cookbook is an application stack that will be included in a template.
- Login to IMCO Portal(if you are a First User click here for instructions; other Users can click here).
- Select BLUEPRINT > Template from left side menu.
- Click on the name of a Template from the list.
- Click on Cookbooks Tab on Template page.
- There are three options:
- Cookbook list
- Run list
- Click on Edit button to add new cookbook list to the template.
- You will see a pop – up window. Click on Add Cookbook button and select the cookbook(s) you want to add.
- Click on Add Recipe to add Run list for corresponding Cookbook(s).
- Once the selection of Cookbook list and Run list is done click on Update template button on pop – up window.
- As you click on Update Template button, Template starts compiling.
- After Compilation, Template is ready to be used.
NOTE: If there is any error on compilation, template will get a 'compilation error' on template.
This document has provided information about How to configure a template software stack.