Scripts can be added to templates to be executed on the servers that use them. Any parameter defined in a script can be set when adding it to a template. You can also add attachments to be referenced inside scripts. Script attachments will be pre-loaded for you in the servers.
- Login to IMCO Portal (if you are a First User click here for instructions; other Users can click here).
- Select BLUEPRINT > Script at the left side menu.
- Click on Add Script at the top right corner.
- In the New Script pop up window, fill all the fields and click on Add script.
- You will be able to see your newly created script in the list.
- Click on the Script to view the details:
- You can attach files to the Script.
- Click on Add attachment to attach a file to the script.
- Select the file from your Computer System and attach it to the script.
- You will be able to see the attached file in Attachment list. You can download and delete the file.
- Click on Edit button to add or edit the code of your script.
- You can
- Update Parameter list
- Insert attachment(s)
- Write code
- Click on Update code.
NOTE: parameter list are parameters which can be used inside script code.
This document has provided information about How to Create a Script.