21 How to Identify the Template Used by a Server
Modified on: Tue, 19 Jan, 2021 at 6:41 AM
This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Identify the Template Used by a Server.
- Login to IMCO portal.
- You can find out which template a SERVER is using by one of two ways:
Open a template to see all servers using that template
- Click on BLUEPRINT > Template in the left side menu.
- Click on Template name on the Template
- Click on Servers tab to see the number of servers linked with the Template.
- You can see the list of the server using this Template.
Open the server context in IMCO to see which template it uses
- Click on COMPUTE > Severs in the left side menu.
- Select the Server from the Servers
- You will be able to see the Template in Overview Tab.
- Click on Template tab to see the details.
This document has provided information about How to Identify the Template Used by a Server.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.