This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Import an Existing Server.
Users can import servers from their configured cloud accounts that are not already managed by the orchestrator.
- Login to IMCO Portal (if you are a First User click here for instructions; other Users can click here)
- Click on COMPUTE > Servers in left side menu.
- Click on Add Server
4. Click on Import server from cloud account.
- Click on Hamburger button to see the accounts.
- Select one of the account from the list.
- Select the servers and click on Import selected servers.
- Servers will be imported and will be available in the Servers list.
This document has provided information about How to Import an Existing Server.