This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Remotely Connect to a Windows / Linux Server.
- Login to IMCO Portal.
- Select COMPUTE > Servers in the left side menu.
- Click on the name of the server from the Servers list.
- Click on Webconsole on the selected server.
- Click on Start shell session or Start shell session in a new tab. It will start a shell environment.
- You can start a SSH session in Linux servers or a Remote Desktop Connection in Windows servers.
This document has provided information about How to Remotely Connect to a Windows / Linux Server.