29 How to: Edit a Script’s Name and Description
Modified on: Sun, 17 Jan, 2021 at 9:26 AM
This article describes how to modify a script’s name and description.
- Login to IMCO Portal (if you are a First User click here for instructions; other Users can click here)
- Select BLUEPRINT > Scriptsfrom the left-side menu options
- On the ‘Scripts’ page, click on the Show Actions icon () corresponding to the script you want to modify
- Select the Edit icon ()
- In the ‘Edit Script’ pop-up window, make required changes to the ‘Name’, ‘Description’ and ‘Labels’ field(s)
- Click the Update Script button
- You will receive a confirmation message that the script has been successfully updated with the modified information.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.