This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Override a Stalled Server.
A server could be stalled for various reasons such as network problems, system overload or failure to configure the software correctly via Chef. Follow the instructions in this article to override a stalled server.
- Login to IMCO Portal (if you are a First User click here for instructions; other Users can click here)
- Click on COMPUTE > Servers in left side menu.
- Click on the name of the Stalled server on Servers
- Select More option > ! Override at the top right corner on Server.
- It will show a warning pop – up. Read it carefully and click on Override.
- Server will override and try to start again.
This document has provided information about How to Override a Stalled Server.