Every customer who is using Microsoft CSP services have to accept MCA (Microsoft Cloud Agreement).This provides permission to Microsoft for managing data and information related to that customer account and enhancing data security.
The following process defines the steps you can take to accept the MCA on your customer's behalf.
You can download a copy of the MCA from this page: Microsoft Customer Agreement templates - Partner Center | Microsoft Learn
- Login to your Customer Control Panel.
- Click on Microsoft CSP at the left side menu.
- You will be prompted to Customer Attestation Confirmation form.
- Provide all the necessary information of your customer, accept the Microsoft Cloud Agreement, and click on SUBMIT.
- Your Customer has agreed to the latest version Microsoft Cloud Agreement.