This article will provide you with the necessary information about How to Setup Sophos with Ingram Micro. You can register yourself as a Sophos Reseller for Cyber Security. Please follow the below process to register and place an order for Sophos Central – MSP Connect Flex from the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
2 certifications are required in order to begin provisioning Sophos
The 2 certificates usually take 3-4 hours, depending on distractions and your experience level with the technology. They are available in Sophos partner central- partner portal.
- SC01 - Sales Fundamentals - Sales Consultant
- MSP01 - Sophos MSP Connect - Sales Consultant
- Sign up as a Sophos Reseller – sophos.com/msp.
- Once approved and have received portal access, log into the partner portal https://www.sophos.com/en-us/partners.aspx
- Select “Manage Sophos Central” which redirects to the Partner central dashboard login.
- Select “Settings and Policies” > API Credentials.
- Select “Add Credentials”.
- Create the credential- “Ingram Marketplace” recommended.
- Log into the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace and select the product named - Sophos Central - MSP Connect Flex - Usage Solution.
- Proceed through purchasing steps as directed and complete the process.
- Access the classic panel (Top right of the marketplace).
- Select “Products” on the far-left column.
- Select “requires attention” which will redirect to the credentials page.
- Insert credentials and click submit. Only Sophos Central Partner ID is required here.
- Go to classic, select products, verify status shows “Ready.” Set up is now complete.
The credentialing process is required 1 time only.
New customers simply select the Sophos plan in the marketplace, “add to existing” or “create a customer” and “purchase” the pay as you go plan.
Once the purchase has completed, the customer details and information will auto-populate into the Sophos Central Portal. All licensing will be deployed via the Sophos Portal.