If you want to extend the coverage of your Trend Micro Cloud App Security (TMCAS) license, you can do so from the Customer Control Panel (CCP) by adding more resources.
The following articles provide a step-by-step guide on how to add more resources.
- To begin, open your Customer’s Control Panel (to learn how to do this, refer to Log in to Customer Control Panel, ‘Accessing the Customer Control Panel’)
- Select TMCAS from the left side menu.
- Now you will be on the Trend Micro CAS page.
- Click on BUY MORE LICENSES on the ADMINISTRATION tab.
- You will see a pop-up, input the required number of licenses and click on the OK
- Review your order and click on the CONFIRM button.
You may want to know how to do one or more of the following:
- Trend Micro Cloud App Security – Starter Guide
- Opening and Understanding the TMCAS Tab in CCP
- How to: Assign Service User Global Administrator Rights
- How to: Add/Remove Service Users
- How to: Use the TMCAS Portal