To simplify interaction with Cloud Marketplace you can access it from ConnectWise Manage.
Before installing the component, contact Ingram Micro support to ensure that:
- Required hotfixes are installed
- The UX1 for Resellers panel is enabled
- The Identity Service is deployed and enabled
- A reseller account is created
- A brand is configured.
To integrate the Cloud Marketplace in ConnectWise Manage, complete the following steps:
- In ConnectWise Manage, go to System > Setup Tables.
- Under the General category, select Custom Menu Entry and click the plus icon to add a new menu item.
- Fill out the following fields:
- Menu Caption: A name of the menu item.
- Menu Location: A place in the top-menu hierarchy of the ConnectWise Manage UI under which this new item will be located.
- Link: A URL of a configured brand.
- Clear the Open in New Window checkbox.
- Under Select the Locations that can use this Menu Entry, specify user accounts that will have access to the new menu item.
- After these configuration steps are done, you can access Cloud Marketplace by clicking the menu item you specified.