Note: This product is only available in our Sweden Marketplace.
Please follow the process defined in the article - InfraCom - MS Teams Direct Routing - How to order to order the product. Once the order provisioning process is complete, you can start managing the subscription.
- Login - Login to Ingram Micro Cloud's Sweden Marketplace .
- Subscriptions page - Click Customers > Subscriptions to open the page that lists all your subscriptions.
- Subscriptions Search - Search for the InfraCom - MS Teams Direct Routing subscription and click to open it.
- Subscription Management Options - Click on the ellipsis to open the dropdown menu.
- Dropdown Menu - The dropdown menu will list various options to manage the subscription. Please follow the processes listed below for each of these options.
- Renewing Subscription - Click the option - Renew to renew the subscription for another term.
- Enabling/Disabling Auto-renewal - When the subscription is first provisioned, it is defaulted to be auto-renewed. To disable it, click the option - Disable auto-renew. If the auto-renew is disabled, click on the option - Enable auto-renew.
- Cancelling - Click the option - Cancel Subscription to start the cancellation process.
- Reason for Cancellation - Please provide a reason for cancellation and click PROCEED.
- Cancellation Order - This will initiate the Cancellation Order for the subscription. But it still needs to be reviewed and approved before it can be completed. To do that, click Customers > Orders to open the page that lists all your orders.
- Searching the Cancellation Order - Search for the the cancellation order using its Order Number. The status of the order will be Pending Approval. Once located, click the MANAGE button.
- Approving the Cancellation Order - Click on the APPROVE button.
- Completing the Cancellation Order - The vendor will process the cancellation order to terminate the subscription. This might take some time and when that happens, the status of the order will change to - COMPLETED.