Note: This product is only available in our UK Marketplace.
Comms Care is a Microsoft-accredited channel-only service provider in the UK, bringing inherent value to organizations and helping them to maximize cloud investments and manage ongoing cloud needs. They offer a comprehensive service from consultative advice, through to migration and ongoing managed support, ensuring the customer has the right infrastructure and cloud solution in place.
They have the following services available in Cloud Marketplace:
Microsoft 365 Services
- Embrace - M365 Productivity
- Build - M365 Well-architected Framework
- Managed - M365 Productivity
- Managed - Evolve M365 Productivity
Microsoft Azure Services
- Embrace - Azure IaaS
- Build - Azure IaaS Well-architected Framework
- Managed - Evolve Azure IaaS
- Managed - Azure IaaS
- Login - Login to Ingram Micro Cloud's UK Marketplace .
- Search for the Product - Search for Comms Care using the Search bar at the top of the Marketplace page and click open the result.
- Add to Cart - From the page that opens up, select the plan that you want to order and click the ADD TO CART button.
- Review Cart - Once it is added, please open the Cart and review the product description. If the details are fine, click NEXT. To go back, click CANCEL.
- Select Customer - After clicking NEXT, please select the customer that you want to buy this product for. You can:
- Select Existing Customer - Select from an existing list of customers. Click Show Search to open the filter criteria and search for the customer.
- Add New Customer - Click this option to add a new customer.
- Review Customer - Once a customer is selected (or added), click NEXT.
- Purchase Setup - Set up the purchase of the Comms Care service you have selected, by filling the form that opens.
- Review Order Details - Review the order details one final time before you place the order.
- Payment - In the final payments page, ensure that the correct payment method is selected. Also ensure that you have reviewed and accepted the Ingram Micro Cloud Services Terms of Service, Marketplace Terms of Service, and CommsCare T&C. Once this is done, click the BUY button.
- Order Details - The order will be submitted and your order details will be displayed.
- Order Provisioning - This product is manually provisioned so it might take up to 72 hours to be approved and available to use. The following message will be displayed if you open the subscriptions page for this product.
- Order Provisioning Complete - Once the provisioning process is completed, the customer will receive an email to activate their Comms Care account. They can then start using the product.
- Subscription Management - Once the order is successfully provisioned, please follow the process defined in the article - Comms Care - Subscription Management to manage the subscription (renewal, cancellation etc.).