Effective Nov 8, 2022, Cloud Marketplace accounts with counterpart Traditional Cloud accounts, will now be able to pay all invoices through Ingram Invoice Gateway Portal or commonly known as Billtrust.
What benefits will this feature bring to you as Resellers?
- Ability to view all their Ingram Micro invoices in one place.
- Ability to pay Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace invoices directly via Ingram Invoice Gateway Portal (Billtrust), no need to log into the Cloud Marketplace control panel separately to pay Cloud Marketplace invoices.
- The Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace invoices will still be available in the Cloud Marketplace control panel and can be paid via the existing payment methods in Cloud Marketplace if preferred.
How to access the Ingram Invoice Gateway Portal? Please follow the steps on Exploring your Billtrust Payment Portal
How to register with Billtrust? Please follow the steps on Billtrust Registration Process
- I paid the CMP Invoice(s) via Billtrust but why the invoice is still open on Cloud Marketplace?
- Please allow 2 business days to sync/reflect on Cloud Marketplace. If your Cloud Marketplace invoice is still open, please contact Modern Support.
- I paid the CMP Invoice(s) via Cloud Marketplace, but why the invoice is still open in Billtrust?
- Please allow 24 hours to sync/reflect in Billtrust. If beyond 1 business day and the invoice in Billtrust is still open, please contact Modern Support.
- What the notification from Billtrust looks like?
- Notification will be coming from Ingrammicroemail@example.com. Please see the example of the notification below:
- How will my CMP invoice look in Billtrust?
- Your Cloud Marketplace invoice will look the same but will have the link to the Billtrust portal and the token ID for registration.
- Can I use my Cloud Marketplace Credit memos to pay invoices in Billtrust?
- YES, you may but keep in mind that you can only use a Cloud Marketplace credit memo to pay a Cloud Marketplace invoice. Though you have the ability to pay different Ingram Micro invoices via Billtrust, payments are still accounted for separately per account.