10 Generate and Download the Reporting & Data Export report (RDE)
Modified on: Wed, 1 Nov, 2023 at 1:30 PM
The Billing Data Export Report provides information about subscriptions & products and can be exported using one of the following two options.
- Reports - This option will help you to create a one-time report with your choice of selected dates.
- Schedule - This option lets you schedule the time and frequency of the report creation.
Step 1 - Open the Reporting and Data Export Section
- When logged into the Cloud Marketplace, click on Analytics Tile:
- On the Analytics sub-menu, click on the Reporting and Data Export option.
- On the Reporting and Data Export screen there will be two options available: Reports and Schedule.
- Please follow Step 2A - Create a report using the REPORTS option if you selected REPORTS and Step 2B - Create a report using the SCHEDULE option if you selected SCHEDULE.
Step 2A - Create a report using the REPORTS option:
- The Reports tab is selected by default. Click on the CREATE REPORT button.
- At this point you have the option to select the data set to be used for the report. To create a report capturing your Billing Data you would want to select the Provisioned Orders data set and then press the Next button.
- On the Configure Report page, enter your report criteria and information
- Enter the Report Title
- Select the reporting period from/to dates
- Select report extract content: a full report or short report (Recommend short)
- Select the report format: XLS, CSV, XML or JSON (Recommend XLS)
- Check the box if you want to be notified by email once the report has been generated
- Click on the Create button
- As the report is being generated, a notification will appear at the top right corner of the Control Panel. Click the Download button to view and download the report.
Step 2B - Create a report using the SCHEDULE option
- To schedule the report, click on the SCHEDULE tab.
- On the Schedule screen, click on the SCHEDULE REPORT button.
- At this step there are two settings you need to select. The first is the data set to be used. The second, which report type you’d like.
- You’ll need to select the Provisioned Orders data set option. This is the data set required to capture the Billing Data for your account.
- Select the report type that best fits your needs.
- Monthly Report
- Daily Report
- Report with Every Invoice
- After making your selections press, the Next button to continue.
- On the Configure Report page, enter your report criteria and information.
- Enter the Report Title.
- Select the Report Generation Day to specify the day you want the report to be generated (This field is available only on Monthly Report type).
- Select Report View: Either a full report or a short report.
- Select the Report Format: XLS, CSV, XML or JSON.
- Check the box if you want to be notified by email once the report has been generated.
- Click on the CREATE button.
- Monthly Report Screen
- Daily Report Screen & Report with Every Invoice Screen
- The generated reports can be found in the Billing Data Export section within the Account menu in the Control Panel.
- For the Monthly Report, the report will be generated on the day you selected.
- For the Daily Report, the report will be generated daily.
- The Report with Every Invoice will generate on statement day.
Generate an RDE Report - YouTube
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.