What will happen if a reseller partner changes their account from Net Terms to Pre-Paid Terms?
Changing to Pre-Paid Terms is subject to the following:
- The frequency of invoices will change to daily invoicing (not consolidated invoicing)
- You may still pay all outstanding invoices before the change or the switch to pre-Paid Terms until its due date. Moving forward, after the change or the switch, all orders will charge to the credit card at the point of sale.
- The credit card on file will need to accept multiple daily charges from Ingram Micro (some credit card merchants will flag and decline repetitive transactions from the same company)
Notice of Change to the Acceptance of Credit Card Payments (applicable to Net Term Resellers).
What is the difference between “Net terms” and “Prepaid terms” under Billing Terms?
- Net 30 offers greater flexibility by allowing a 30-day period for payment. For more information, please refer to the KB article What is “Net Terms” and how do I sign up?
- Prepaid terms mean that the funds will be deducted from the saved payment method on the account on point of sale and have a daily invoicing feature. All orders completed the same day will be invoiced the following day.