Note: This change is applicable only to our Net30 Partners.
Ingram Micro Cloud is moving to a single invoicing event for our reseller-partners per month, regardless of the volume of daily transactions during a billing period.
Previous Invoice Model: Ingram Micro Cloud invoices for every order that is placed and services are renewed every 30 days on the anniversary day of your purchases. This caused partners to receive several invoices from Ingram Micro Cloud which were difficult to manage.
New Invoice Model (starting March 7th): Ingram Micro will bill you once a month with a consolidated invoice which is based on the day following your very first cloud purchase on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace. Any services purchased thereafter during a billing cycle will be deferred and included in your next invoice.
Refer to these FAQs to learn more:
- Who does this change impact?
- What will my invoices look like?
- Invoice Template Changes
- Can you provide an example of how the invoicing will work?
- When are my invoices due?
- I am a new reseller with Ingram Micro Cloud, when should I expect my first invoice?
- I am on Credit Card terms with IM for cloud services. Does this change affect me?
- Can I receive one invoice for all my transactions?
- Can I still receive one invoice per customer?
- Are all subscriptions/services included in consolidated invoicing? What is not included?
- How is my consolidated invoice date determined?
- Will there be proration of services purchased?
- How to Generate and Download the Rated Data Export Report from Reseller Control Panel.