* You must be a new or existing Ingram Micro Reseller Partner
* You must have a brand created in the Control Panel
Note: If you do not have a brand created yet, please follow the steps at Create a Brand.
* You must have a private key and a valid SSL certificate issued for the same domain that is used for your brand.
Note: If you use a subdomain for your brand and your main domain is protected by a wildcard certificate (certificate, issued to *.example.com), then you can apply the same wildcard certificate to your brand.
Note: If you do not have an SSL certificate, you can purchase it from a 3rd party, such as Godaddy, Comodo, Geotrust or any other Certificate Authority. For more information, please refer to How to Generate a CSR for Purchasing an SSL Certificate
The following are step-by-step instructions for adding your SSL certificate to an existing brand:
1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel and switch to Classic Panel
2) Ensure you do not select Billing
3) While logged into your "Classic Panel" click on the "Settings" link on the left-hand side navigation tree.
4) Next, click on the "Brands" link under the "Branding" section.
5) Click on the link for your brand name.
6) Switch to the "Certificate" tab.
7) From here you can manage your SSL Certificate. Press the "Install New Certificate" button.
8) Enter the Certificate and Private Key then press the "NEXT" button.
9) Check the certificate information and press the "Finish" button to complete the process.