This article will provide you information about ‘How to Generate Sales Reports’ from Classic Reseller Control Panel.
- As an Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace reseller, you can generate sales reports with detailed information about client invoices and billing.
- The sales report can be exported into Excel so that you can use it to import into your customer database.
Follow the steps below to generate a custom sales report for your account.
1) Log in to the Reseller Control Panel and switch to Classic Panel.Click the Billing link at the top of the page. If the link says Operations, continue to the next step.
2) Click Reports under Finance on the left-hand side menu.
3) Click Sales and Commissions under Sales.
4) Select the date range that you would like to run for your report, and then click Sales Details.
Note: to run the report by sales branches or sales persons, you need to have set up the sales branch and person assignments accordingly for your account. See this article for steps if you would like to set up sales branches and staff: Setting Up and Managing Sales Branches and Staff in Your Reseller Control Panel.
5) Click Export to Excel to export your report to Excel. The data can then be imported into the database or application of your choice (refer to the resources provided by your vendor for import instructions).
This article has provided information about ‘How to Generate Sales Reports’ from Classic Reseller Control Panel.