04 How to Login to myCP (User’s Customer Control Panel)
Modified on: Thu, 28 Jan, 2021 at 7:13 AM
End-users will receive an email that allows them to access myCP. Customers can access Users' myCP from the Customer Control (CCP). This article describes how Customers' can access Users' myCP through the CCP.
- Login to the Customer Control Panel.
- Click on the Users tab/ tile.
- You will see the list of users.
- Click on the user’s name you want to log in as.
- You will see the user’s details, click on the LOGIN AS USER button.
- You will be redirected to the new tab and see the Login impersonation on the orange ribbon. You can see the user details as well at the top right corner.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.