You can view a list of modified files that are in a selected backup by following the steps described below.
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
6) Click the Backup History () button
7) The ‘Backup History’ page opens
8) Select a backup from the table by clicking on it
Note: You can only view the contents of a backup that has the status ‘Success’.
9) The ‘Backup File Changes’ page opens to the ‘New’ tab
10) Click on the ‘Modified’ tab to see all the files or folders that have been modified
11) The ‘Modified’ tab shows all the files that have been modified in this backup
12) To see the specific changes made to a file, click on the eye () icon to see the details in a pop-up window
Other articles related to website backups are:
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.