You can view a list of the new files that are in a selected backup by following the steps described below.
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
6) Click the Backup History () button
7) The ‘Backup History’ page opens
8) Select a backup from the table by clicking on it
Note: You can only view the contents of a backup that has the status ‘Success’.
9) Details of the selected backup can be seen on the ‘Backup File Changes’ page, by default it opens to the ‘New’ tab
10) The table displays all the new files that were added to this backup
Other articles related to website backups are:
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.