For backed up websites you can view details of new files and modified files (refer to ‘How to: View New Files in a Backup’ and ‘How to: View Modified Files in a Backup’ to learn how).
Follow these steps to delete a backed up bundle from the ‘Backup History‘ page.
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
6) Click the Backup History () button
7) The ‘Backup History’ page opens
8) Click on the Delete button corresponding to the backup that you want to delete from the ‘Backup History’ page
9) A confirmation pop-up window appears
10) Click the Yes button
11) You will receive a confirmation message that the instance of a backup has been successfully deleted
Other articles related to website backups are:
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.