How to Access Intermedia’s Control Panel from the Customer’s Control Panel
As an administrator you can manage services and users from a single cloud platform – Intermedia Control Panel. You can access Intermedia’s Control Panel from either from the link provided in the welcome email or your Customer’s Control Panel.
You can access Intermedia’s Control Panel from your Customer’s Control Panel. Follow the steps detailed below:
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Select the ‘Business Cloud Platform’ tab
3) The ‘Business Cloud Platform’ page opens
4) Click the ‘Go to my Control Panel’ link
5) First time login launches you directly into the Intermedia’s Control Panel setup wizard, Agree to Intermedia’s terms and conditions by ticking the ‘I have read and accept the above Terms and Conditions’ checkbox
6) Click the Next button
7) Complete your profile by entering the relevant information
8) Click on Finish, once all the information is completed
9) The ‘Get Started’ page opens
To complete the account creation, Intermedia will call you within 2 business days. The page also provides instructions on how to begin setting up the services you have just purchased. Once the Intermedia Control Panel has been successfully setup you can begin managing services and users. Refer to Intermedia’s knowledge base to learn how to use the Intermedia Control Panel.
Following is a list of other articles related to Intermedia: