If your domain/website is hosted with Ingram Micro you can refer directly to ‘How to: Associate your SiteLock Service with a Domain/Website’.
You can use SiteLock services on Ingram Micro hosted domains or externally hosted domains.
If you need to run SiteLock services on an externally hosted domain, you must first add the externally hosted domain to your Customer’s Control Panel.
Follow the steps detailed below to add an externally hosted domain to your Customer’s Control Panel.
- Login to your Customer Control Panel.
- Click on the SiteLock tab from the left side menu.
- You will see the SiteLock page. Here it will ask you to Link a domain. Click on the LINK DOMAIN button.
- Click on the ADD NEW DOMAIN button.
- Select your preferred option and provide the domain name, select the subscription from the dropdown option and click on the SUBMIT button.
- You will see that the DNS hosting is Enabled and domain has been linked.
Following is a list of all articles related to the SiteLock service on the Customer’s Control Panel and the SiteLock Dashboard: