You can upgrade SiteLock service plans using the ‘Change Service Plan’ feature found in your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP).
Based on the subscription you are upgrading from, a subscription will suggest a subset of services to upgrade to, as detailed below:
FIND: Suggested upgrades are - FIX or PREVENT
FIX: Suggested upgrade - PREVENT
PREVENT: Most comprehensive package includes all features and therefore no upgrade is required
COMPLY: One-time use; no suggested upgrades
911: One-time use; no suggested upgrades
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on Account from the left side menu.
3) Select the Subscriptions options on the Account page.
4) You will see the list of subscriptions, select Sitelock by clicking on it.
5) You will see the subscription details. Click on the CHANGE SERVICE PLAN button.
6) Click on the radio button to select the SiteLock service plan you want to upgrade to and click on the FINISH button.
7) Review your order, check the box for Terms and Conditions and click on the CONFIRM button to place the order.
8) Your subscription plan will be upgraded as the order gets completed.
Following is a list of all articles related to the SiteLock service on the Customer’s Control Panel and the SiteLock Dashboard: