This document will provide you step-by-step guide to purchase the Amazon Web Services from Reseller Control Panel.
- Login to your Unified Reseller Control Panel. Switch to Classic Panel.
- At the left side menu, click on the Orders
- Click on Add New Order
- Click on magnifying glass icon for an existing customer. Else, create a new customer account and follow this step.
- Select the Customer account from the list.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon and select the Service Plan.
- Type AWS and click on search button. Click to AWS CustomerService Plan.
- Select next magnifying glass icon for Subscription Period.
- Click on Radio button No under Subscription Period.
- Click on Next.
- If you want to add the domain with AWS Services, so type your domain and click on next.
- Select Get New AWS accountif customer does not have an AWS account and click on Next.
- If customer has an AWS account, so provide correct details of the customer after selecting Use existing AWS account and click on next.
- After clicking on Next, confirm the order and wait for order provisioning. Once the order will complete, customer can use the AWS Services.
This document has provided information about How to place order of AWS from Reseller Control Panel.