- If this is the first Microsoft order with Ingram Micro under the Customer domain, you’ll receive a Welcome email containing a username and password. The username will always begin with “admin”.
- If the Customer domain has existing Microsoft services with Ingram Micro, you should have already been provided this Welcome email and the username admin@XXX.onmicrosoft already exists. You can find this username within the Azure tile of the Customer Control Panel (CCP).
- You can either access the Azure Portal but clicking on the hyperlink within the Welcome email or by clicking the “Log In” button under the Azure tile of the CCP.
- The Azure portal login web page opens.
- Enter the login credentials and click on the Sign in button. If this is your first time logging into a Microsoft portal using the admin@XXX.onmicrosoft username, you’ll be prompted to create a new password. Refer to the Welcome email for the temporary password.
- You will be redirected to the Enter and verify your new password page.
- Click the Finish button.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your password has been successfully reset.
- Once your new password has been created, you can access your MS Azure portal at anytime with your username and password.
- Following is a complete list of articles related to MS Azure in Odin:
- Microsoft Azure – Starter Guide
- How to: Access Microsoft Azure Portal Using One-click Sign-in
- RCP - How to: Edit Microsoft Reseller Credentials
- RCP - How to: View Price List
- RCP - How to: View Customers Associated with Your Microsoft Azure Account
- CCP - How to: Access Azure Portal - First Time
- CCP - How to: Access a Forgotten Password to MS Azure Portal
- CCP - How to: Generate and Download Usage Reports
06 Access the Azure Portal for the first time Print
Modified on: Thu, 22 Dec, 2022 at 12:59 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.