You can view the price list for all infrastructure offered under Microsoft Azure so expenses can be estimated and realistic budgets can be set. You can filter the price list as per your requirements: Resource Name, Category and/or Region.
Note: The prices in the list are effective until a new billing period’s start date. After the new billing period start date, all prices are subject to change without notice. But the real terms and conditions may differ depending on the Provider’s service plan - please ensure you have gone through your Service Provider’s terms and conditions carefully.
Follow the instructions in this article to view a resource’s price:
1) Log in to the Customer Control Panel (CCP)
2) Select the Azure subscription.
3) On the ‘Azure’ page, click the VIEW PRICES option on the ‘Azure Prices’ tile
4) On the ‘Price List’ page, you can use the search feature to find the prices for resources
- Resource Name
Note: You must make selections for ‘Category’ and ‘Region’ before clicking the Search button.
5) After setting the parameter for search option, click on the Search button.
6) You will see all available resources that match the search criteria and under the ‘RATE’ column you can see their prices