The Action Log allows you to track all changes made to ConnectWise PSA Integration. In the Action Log, you can find the following information:
- Action type
- Date and time
- Service to which an action is related
The information to be logged depends on Notifications settings: only about errors and actions required from you, or about all tasks. Set these settings as follows:
- On the dashboard, click the gear icon and select Connection setup.
- Under Notifications, select one of the following options:
- Notify me about errors and when my action is needed.
- Notify me about all created and synchronized tasks.
- Please note that these notifications are displayed in pop-up messages and Action Log.
To access the Action log, complete the following steps:
- In your UX1 for Resellers, click Account > Action Log.
- Click a log string to drill down detailed information.