03 Difference Between Google Workspace Plan Billing Terms
Modified on: Tue, 13 Jul, 2021 at 11:12 PM
- Flexible Plan (Usage Based) - Billed Monthly (add/remove users anytime via Google Admin Console)
- You’re billed monthly for each user account. You can add and remove accounts at any time and pay only for the accounts you have during that month. You can cancel service at any time without penalty. Ingram Micro Cloud will invoice you 30 days in arrears from the date the subscription was provisioned.
- Annual – Upfront payment, committing to Annual Term (add users only via Cloud Marketplace)
- You commit to purchasing the service for a full year or multiple years. If your team grows, you can purchase more licenses throughout the commitment if needed (prorated). You can reduce licenses or monthly payments only when renewing your plan at the end of the contract. If you cancel your subscription before the contract is up, you still pay for the full commitment. For more details, see Annual/Fixed-Term Plan.
- Annual/Monthly – Committing to Annual Term, Billed Monthly.
- Same rules as above (Annual/Fixed-Term Plan). Billed on a monthly basis until term ends.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.